Thursday, April 7, 2011

7th Day

At school we learned to balance flash & daylight.  but you cant teach good looks like that.

Thursday April 7th 2011
Bakersfield California

Good day friends.  Today had so many things to talk about, but I feel like not boring you with most of them, so here are some things worth boring you with.  Golden Gate Bridge was awesome.... I mean awesome I pulled up at the viewpoint and just then a fighter plane did a barrel roll just above the bridge!  I was just enjoying the view when all of the sudden it got super windy so I moved to another location. BUT THEN!!

Sasquatch 
I ran into a Sasquatch wearing big sunglasses.  Really awesome, talked to him for a bit and then took his photo...  I then proceded to drive along the coast of California from San Fran - Monterey where I went and watched the Sealions play, and listened as the barked at me.

Today was a bit of a plan changer, the shuttle launch has been pushed back, so now the question becomes where do I go after Arkansas?

Combine that with the weather taking a turn for terrible (crazy hail, wind that pushed me all over the road) and feeling a little tired today, I was really glad to get to my couch tonight.   Amazing hosts, in the last 2 years they think they have hosted a couple hundred people.  And from reading the journal, they all agree with me that Francine and Carl are amazing.  So fun to be around!

Enjoy the photos!

Music of the day - Anything by the Tragically Hip.

Golden Gate, Alcatra and San Fran

He wrote this I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment