Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 22

Friday April 22nd 2011.
Toronto, ON

Happy Easter blog world. I got into toronto today and set up a little at my new place and then went for an amazing dinner at Reids place. Awesome food and company as well, thank you s much for that. I didnt really get up to a whole lot more today, it was actually really nice to nt feel the need to do something awesome. I saw some of my favorite people today after a long time not seeing them, and itbis always great to have that happen.

I am sorry my post isn't awesome today, I will be sure tomorrow makes you laugh a bit more


Sng of the day? Weighty ghost - Wintersleep

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter Braden from your friends in zION :)! Looks like you are having a wonderful time. Just remember, "what a drag it is growing old"! Gordon and Susan Strang

    ReplyDelete