Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 6 - Addition

Well since I posted my last entry the day has been even more excellent.  I figured I couldn't let this be missed!   So here is just a small tidbit more.

I picked up the key from a coworker of the girl I am couch surfing with, and went to her house to wait and figure out the plan.  She arrived home from school at about 10pm and asked if I wanted to go celebrate the big project she just finished.  Not being a party pooper I tagged along to the same place I had dinner. (Bistro Sabor).  Turns out it is own by the first Mexican family to start a Vineyard in Napa and an amazing family at that.

It was one of the family members birthdays today, so I got invited to the party!! It involved a long table with multiple free shots of Tequila, and amazing wine from their vineyard (Ceja).  So after spending a night eating cake, drinking amazing wine and celebrating with some new friends I figured why not post!

Cheers
Braden

No comments:

Post a Comment