Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 2

Saturday April 2nd 2011
Victoria BC

Well after figuring out that I am in fact challenged and that by not putting up the link to the blog, nobody will read it.  I figured that today I would post about the trip more than the day itself, considering today was just a feeding frenzy of awesomeness. 

Here is the run down.  I left yesterday April 1st 2011 from home ( Vancouver BC) and my end destination is Toronto ON. Number time

Distance - 12,000km+ 
States/ Provinces - 22+ states 2 Provinces
Days - 23-26 
Couches to be surfed - 15+ 
National Parks - 9
Times I could listen to "Friday by Rebecca Black - 3,440 (roughly) 

That is all just the rough estimates. 

That seems to be it for today!  Of to do a bit of driving around Victoria before we settle down for the last sleep before the real journey begins.

Good Night Internet.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be the first person to comment on your blog good sir. Supposedly you are on someone's couch right now.. surfing it. Hope that's going well, I look forward to living vicariously through you!

    PS: you can surely listen to Rebecca Black more times than that, you could download some audio editing software and speed up the song for example.

    ReplyDelete