Friday, April 1, 2011

Day one

Friday April 1st 2011
Vancouver - Victoria
82km

Today is hardly a day worth writing about but i assure you that it will get more entertaining in the coming few days.  It was a relatively short adventure today under 100km but that still provided lots of fun.  For only the second time in my life I had the awesome experience of seeing killer whales in the wild. Just about 60 feet off the side of the ferry they surfaced and came up like 5 times. So epic.

Mow I am sitting 8 beers into the night and looking forward to the rest of the night. I ran into a friend from childhood at the bar and it was excellent. Life has a way of being Awesome.

Now it is time to hit the bar. Michael, Fraser, Sarah, Katarina, Siobhan, Kristy, Megan Kathryn and I are off.

Cheers Internet

also I can't take credit for that shot.  I didn't see the whales in time to get my camera out.

No comments:

Post a Comment