Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 21 - whiskey for my men.

Monument Valley Hwy

Thursday April 21st 2011
Guelph, ON

I didn't do anything today, I drove maybe 77km (46.2 miles) and had some sushi for lunch.  Then I relaxed and watched youtube videos.

Some diversions from daily life for you.

How many countries do you know? Try this  and post that knowledge.

I am really excited to see the shuttle launch, I have watched this a few times!! Shuttle 

I wouldn't have been able to do this trip without Couch Surfing.  I think you would like it, so check it out and look me up.  Braden Hanna

I also wouldn't have been able to make it this far without some of the awesome food found on Urban Spoon, I love the food!!

I love internets, it is awesome and you can to.

Please accept my apologies for the brevity of this blog, I am tired today and I feel like sleeping!

Song of the day ?  The Great Escape - Patrick Watson.

No comments:

Post a Comment